Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Example of Dispute Letters to Remove Derogatory(Bad) Information Off Your Credit Report!

Posted by admin 
Example of Dispute Letters to Remove Derogatory(Bad) Information Off Your Credit Report!
February 19, 2009 09:00PM
Striving for Better Days, Inc.

www.StatenIslandUnitedwegrow.com

For more details, purchase the book, The NO BS in Making Millions in Real Estate

Example Dispute Letter to Remove Derogatory(bad) Info Off Credit Report!

Dear Friends,

As you may know, there are now four major credit reporting agencies: Equifax, Experian, Trans Union, and Innovis. I will submit 7 template dispute example letters to show you how to dispute an item or an inquiry. Please note, that too many inquiries affects your credit score. Which is why, it is imperative that you become financially educated to free yourself from financial slavery. Don't be an indentured servant! Educate yourself. Moreover, before you continue, I suggest you first read How to Improve Your Credit Score by clicking here first. You can return later!

One of the problems America has today, is Americans (I included) tend to become lazy educating themselves financially. We attend school, colleges, etc., but we do not read enough regarding finances. Or, we end up going to the wrong individuals. Why would you go to an attorney if you needed a painter. You wouldn't go to a plumber if you needed an electrician! Then why do most of us go to financial brokers who are broke themselves, and will make you broke. Be careful to whom you go to for financial advice. I, George Almodovar, will not go to a financial broker, or advisor, on less he is earning more than I am. If you would like to be a millionaire for example, find a mentor who is already a millionaire himself, or is doing a lot better than you are such as myself. And, I don't mean to brag, but some of these sales men can be very demanding and persistent. They inform me that they can show me how to make $100,000 and I listen to them while I laugh inside while thinking if they only knew.

Friends, don't take the information that I am giving you on this website's forum for granted. The information that I have listed here cost me thousands of dollars on seminars, and institutes such as Trump's institute. Furthermore, I am giving it for free. I have a lot of years of experience on real-estate. I know what works and what doesn't. Therefore, dispute any and every inaccurate information including inquiries. Experian is the toughest to dispute! Call them, mail them, and fax them to expedite the removal of the errant notation immediately. I have submitted the examples below. Input your information and your item that you wish to dispute.

Thank you for your attention regarding this matter, and stay tunned to our website's announcements. WellsFargo bank is conducting a major teaching event on the month of March on Staten Island. I will keep you informed of the details. If you need further assistance after reading this article, you can visit Federal Trades Commission website at this direct link.

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
CEO of Striving for Better Days, Inc.

Example 1

05/24/2007

George Almodovar (Your Name and Address)
43 xxxxxxxx
Staten Island, NY 10310

Experian
P.O. Box 9701
Allen, TX 75013

Dear Experian:

It is your responsibility to ensure that creditors demonstrate and report in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act before inputing inaccurate and misleading information in a consumer's credit report. Demonstrate that the information dated on the following pages of "MY Fico Inquiries" met this requirement, pursuant to the Act. My Social Security number is 06x-xx-xxxx (Put your Social Security number).

Otherwise, rescind the errant notation immediately.

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
C.E.O. of Better Days, Inc. (Your name and Title)

Example 2

11/01/2006 ( Input today's date)

43 xxxxxxxxx
Staten Island, NY 10310

Experian
P.O. Box 9701
Allen, TX 75013

Dear Experian:

The credit inquiries named Platinum credit servic, Kroll Factual Data/060, LSI Credit Services And HSBC NV are damaging my credit rating. Provide full documentation regarding the circumstances surrounding your release of my credit report, 0xx-xx-xxxx(Your Social Security Number, pursuant to the permissible purpose provisions of the Fair Credit Repoting Act? The inquiries were placed on my consumer file on these dates:

October, 25 2006
October, 24 2006 {Put your dates that your inquiries or wrong credit items appeared on your report}
October, 20 2006
August, 22 2006

"Furthermore, If you cannot provide such documentation, you are obligated to remove the offending inquiry at once. And in the future, you shouldn't make it so simple in allowing creditors to keep on running my credit. In fairness, I am a realestate investor so I will have a lot of inquiries when applying for foreclosed properties; However, that shouldn't affect my score especially when I am shopping around for a great mortgage rate. My score fluctuates from 700's to 633 for no apparent reason except inquiries. It normally drops when I am buying a house causing me to either buy it cash, or get higher interests on my mortgages. You should take into consideration that I am an Investor.
Notice how some of the creditors Keep on running my credit without any disregards to my credit score." {Put your info. You may borrow some of my wording}

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
CEO of Striving for Better Days, Inc. (Your Name and Title, if any)

Example 3

11/24/2006 (Today's date)

43 xxxxxxxx
Staten Island, NY 10310

Equifax
P.O. Box 105518
Atlanta, GA 30374 (This same letter can be send to Experian, Trans Union, or Innovis)

Dear Equifax:

The credit report named Washington Mutual Providian is damaging my credit rating. Their information is incorrect and misleading. Please dispute this and have them verified the dates 3/2002, and 12/2001.

If you cannot provide such documentation, you are obligated to remove the offending report at once.

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
CEO of Striving for Better Days, Inc.

EXample 4

05/24/2007 (Today's date)

43 xxxxxxxxx
Staten Island, NY 10310

TransUnion
2 Baldwin Place
P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19022

Dear TransUnion:

It is your responsibility to ensure that creditors demonstrate and report in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act before inputing inaccurate and misleading information in a consumer's credit report. Demonstrate that the information dated on the following pages of "MY Fico Inquiries" met this requirement, pursuant to the Act. My Social Security number is 0xx-xx-xxxx(Your SSN).

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
C.E.O. of Better Days, Inc.

Example 5

43 Xxxxxxxx
Staten Island, NY 10310

Equifax
P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374

Dear Equifax:

It is your responsibility to ensure that creditors demonstrate clear permissible purpose in accordance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act before releasing a consumer's credit report. Demonstrate that the hard inquiries for:

Consoldted dated May 04, February 16, November 28, 2007, (Your Dates of Inquiries)
Pltnmcrdit dated May 03, 2007,
Ditech dated April 19, March 01, 2007
Fiscredit dated April 11, 2007
Fa Credco dated March 14, Feb. 08, 2007
Landsafe dated Febuary 20, 2007
Factl Dta dated January 10,25, 2007
Cbcinnovis dated December 27, 2006
World S&L dated December 18, 2006
Landam/Cri dated December 04, 2006

all met this requirement, pursuant to the Act. My Social Security number is 0xx-xx-xxxx( Your SSN).

Sincerely,

George Almodovar
C.E.O. of Better Days, Inc., REALTOR &
Author of The NO BS in Making Millions in Real Estate

This information cost me time and money. The least you can do for this cause(of helping other people) is recommend our site Forum's credit repair to friends and family members. And, send me a Thank You Email!
For more educational information regarding credit, log on to www.MyFico.com or www.Equifax.com

If you have not read already, "How to Improve Your Credit Score" this is a direck Link!

Edited 13 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2014 12:47PM by admin.
Hi, I'm writing a derogatory letter myself to the credit agencies. How many pages should the whole letter be. Im not showing no prove of documentation
Just words. I want to get it right. Credit companies are charging from $49 to $99 a month to remove some negative factor. And sometimes they don't remove anything. Can you help me out please.

Thanks
Re: Example of Dispute Letters to Remove Derogatory(Bad) Information Off Your Credit Report!
October 05, 2014 12:08AM
One Page.
Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator